To develop strong, technically, positive and outstanding young athletes who play the game of soccer with passion, integrity, and respect – setting them up for success on and off the field and make positive impacts to our community.
Here at PSA our goal and main focus is to help develop the players overall ability through mastering the fundamentals of the game.
The fundamentals include:
- Technical Ability
- First Touch
- Proper way to pass the ball
- Proper way to shoot the ball
- Proper way to head the ball
- Tactical Ability
- Being able to recognize teammates movements on the field
- Being able to recognize the opponent’s movements on the field
- Defensive shapes
- Offensive shapes
- On Field Awareness
- Being able to see plays before they occur
- On field vision
- Knowing when and where to pass
- Knowing when to dribble
- Knowing when to commit smart fouls
- Being able to communicate effectively.